Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

One thing that this blog has allowed me to do is improve on my picture taking. Yes, I will admit that I am not the best picture taker. But I am going to pat myself on the back and say that some of these photos I think are beautiful and amazing. But of course I took them! Some of them this week are of nature. I will be posting pictures of the field next week. 90% of the plastic is layed and plants are in. I just have to take pictures! But for your enjoyment this week, here are some that I think are kind of cool of nature things around the farm.

GUESS WHAT WE WILL HAVE ON SATURDAY (6/11/11) AT OTSININGO PARK FARMER'S MARKET!


Dwarf Sunflowers. They only get to be maximum of 14" tall. They are so cute!
Basil


This is the creek behind the farmstand. It was really hot and Eric Jr was miserable so we took him in to get him cooled off. He loved it.

This is also of the creek behind the farmstand. I love this picture.

Our stand at Otsiningo Park Farmer's Market.


Eric Sr took this one. I thought it was very pretty. This was on one of the sunflowers at the farmstand.


The bee that decided to land on Julianna's toy at the farmstand. Hopefully a sign of good pollination this year!

Marigolds

SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment