Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's tradition for the new year to make a New Year's Resolution. The normal resolutions tend to be loose weight, save money, finish some task that you have been meaning to finish for 2 years now. These all tend to result in it not happening. You have your few that actually can stick to their resolution and do what they are going to say.

I am one who tends to not do what I set my goal for. It is definitely a weakness of mine.

I cannot believe it is 2012 already!

So here is our new year resolutions for 2012:
-  Eat healthier
-Finish the addition
-Expand our growing business with Butters
- Expand our Rabbitry- meaning getting more customers and accounts.

So here's to hoping that we can stick to them.

And here is to wishing you the best in the New Year! 

I would say that I would type this later and watch the ball drop, but ever since I have had the kids, I don't think I have made it to seeing the ball drop. We always try and usually Eric is waking me up at 10 saying "why don't we just go to bed we are both sleeping?"

No comments:

Post a Comment