Monday, September 19, 2011

Farmer's Breakfast?

What is a farmer's breakfast?

After posting about our fall festival, I have had some questions as to what a farmer's breakfast is. If you Google it, you will come up with all these recipes for farmer's breakfast. Different people do different things.

What it means to us is..............a breakfast made with all local farm products. This includes the eggs, sausage, peppers, onions, biscuits and whatever else we decide to include! I am in the process of still talking to some farms to find out who we are going to get what from, but when I figure it all out I will update on that.

Many of the people we do market with have the stuff that we need. So most of you will know the people/businesses we get the product from. We also hope to have some stuff from the different farmers for sale at the festival as well.

So I guess what I mean to say is...........if you want to know....come to the festival to find out!!!!!!!! : ) See you there! October 9th and 10th from 9 am to 11 am for the breakfast but the festival goes to 4 pm. Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment