Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BBQ Ribs

I haven't posted for Tasty Tuesday lately, things have been a little busy.  But on Sunday I made a delicious BBQ ribs with our Beef and made my own BBQ sauce.

My BBQ sauce recipe:

2 Cups Ketchup
1 Cup Honey (Sunny Hill Farm)
1tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp A1 Steak Sauce
2 Tbsp Grill Mates Smokehouse Maple Seasoning


I mixed all the ingredients together and simmered on low for 1 hour.

The ribs were ours from our cows that we had processed this year.

I rub the ribs with salt, pepper, and some Old Bay seasoning. I then wrapped them in Tinfoil with a little bit of water and cooked them in the oven 325 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. I took them out put the BBQ sauce on them and Broiled them for 15 minutes to crisp things up a little.

This is the first time that I have ever made ribs or my own BBQ sauce for that matter. I got the original BBQ sauce recipe online and then added some different items too it. I will have to say it was absolutely delicious and great to eat for Sunday Night Football!

No comments:

Post a Comment