Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Dinner

There is so many different holiday traditions this time of year.

We celebrate Christmas and have 3 separate Christmas dinners. We generally have ham at my mom's and my grandparents. At Mom and Dad K Christmas we are having Chicken. I don't really know about the sides. I think they change from time to time.

One that we always had when my grandmother was alive is Scalloped Potatoes! It was delicious. I will be making it again this year for Christmas at my mom's.

What do you normally make for Holiday dinner? What are some of your favorite foods for the holiday?

Some of my favorites would have to be the cookies. I am not normally a baked good eater. But I cannot resist cookies on Christmas.

Eric's family favorite is "Peanut Butter Balls" (Buckeyes). Mom makes them a little different than a traditional Buckeye which makes it even more delightful.

We have people that ordered Rabbit for their Christmas dinner! Some people picked up Chicken.

Either way, I hope you got at least your main meat local! We have plenty of vendors at the Otsiningo Winter Farmer's Market that sell meat. You can probably still contact them and get a hold of a local product!

No comments:

Post a Comment